Monday, September 22, 2008

let us entertain you:



BONJOUR!!

At the moment the office is the temperature of a glacier and i am gazing at my diet pepsi in its fancy wine glass and eating pretzels. We are playing sappy love ballads and making Monday a little more exciting than usual.


Ever since Santa Barbara theater camp Kim and I have been pretty obsessed with self directed photo shoots ...of ourselves...luckily capturing our classy fashion trends of the times (in the Nordstrom dressing room).


90'sssss.


I have just found out that Chanel made a BEACHBALLLL!!!!!! HOW CAN I GET THIS??? honestly this is the highest priority on earth.





CALIFORNIA, CALIFORNIA , HERE WE COOOMMMMMMEEEEE.
can't get that song outta my head.


i wish i was a famous debutante and dressed in over the top golden dresses every day and ran around my marble mansion getting horses and hiring Paul Simon to come play in my backyard for a Royal BBQ. ...someday.



P.S.
we sent Vogue some little gifts from the Fall and Summer line and Jane sent us a letter back! We love her. How sweet. Bonjour Jane!


just one more to leave you thinking about FALL!!!


AU REVIOR!!!

2 comments:

mikehedge said...

fall will be awesome!

Anonymous said...

you can find them in any Chanel boutique, at least the one in my city (which is not a very big boutique) had the tennis stuff so I guess also those!