Friday, September 26, 2008

friday night lights

Well, it's Friday night but High School is over (for us) and the football game days are behind us. I miss the flood lights and sitting behind the popular kids with my popular friend... who is now my business partner, Emily. Just to hang out in her world was such a thrill! I felt like such a dork.

If you're going out tonight and getting ready with your girlfriends, try this playlist to remind of those days getting ready for the game...
All for You (Full Band Version) 3:39 Sister Hazel Somewhere More Familiar Rock
Unpretty TLC
I Love You Always Forever Donna Lewis
Omaha Counting Crows
Roll to Me Del Amitri
Torn Natalie Imbruglia
Hands Jewel
Black Balloon The Goo Goo Dolls
Out of My Head Fastball
Sex and Candy Marcy Playground
Santeria Sublime Sublime Rock
Father of Mine Everclear
The Freshmen The Verve Pipe Villains
I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) Whitney Houston
Kiss me Sixpence none the richer








No comments: